Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got off the phone with the dealer I'm working with on my '02 purchase and asked if he would be open to a "group buy" discount-(I threw out $500 off) and he said he would definitly do something like that. Mind you, he didn't commit to anything in writing yet, but he is a great guy to deal with so far, and I think he would come through unless his boss says "no way" or something!
Some of you have contacted me by email about this and I will get back to you ASAP. Anyone else in So. Cal. interested in this, let me know...
By the way, I emailed him the link to the Hondanews info and he was VERY grateful for the info and also told him to check out odyclub.com-which he did too

Posting this in the "Group Deals" forum too...
------------------
On the waiting list for my '02 EX Nav in RED!

[This message has been edited by ody (edited 08-10-2001).]

[This message has been edited by ody (edited 08-11-2001).]

·
Registered
127 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ody:
Just got off the phone with the dealer I'm working with on my '02 purchase and asked if he would be open to a "group buy" discount-(I threw out $500 off) and he said he would definitly do something like that. Mind you, he didn't commit to anything in writing yet, but he is a great guy to deal with so far, and I think he would come through unless his boss says "no way" or something!
Some of you have contacted me by email about this and I will get back to you ASAP. Anyone else in So. Cal. interested in this, let me know...
By the way, I emailed him the link to the Hondanews info and he was VERY grateful for the info and also told him to check out odyclub.com-which he did too
</font>
Ody,

I may be interested, but I would have to either sell my '01 EX or get a pretty good trade-in value for it (I purchased it in early July). If you have asked your contact about this for yourself or others, please let me know the response you got and what kind of deal you think he might be willing to give on a trade of this type.

------------------
2001 EX
iVES
Infinity 652s/452s/105ts
Honda Wood Dash
Wheel Locks
Cargo Tray
Cargo Mat
Cargo Cover
Roof Rails
Cassette Player
Heartland console

Coming up: Foglights,CD Changer,Glove Box Light

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You've got mail

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Top ^^^

·
Registered
22 Posts
I am working with my local credit union fleet manager and was told that I will be able to buy a 2002 for a few hundred under MSRP. I would suggest that any of you who belong to a credit union see if you can buy a 2002 Ody through the fleet manager in you credit union.

·
Registered
127 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ody:
You've got mail
</font>
Ody,

Thanks for the info. I will give your contact a jingle the first of next week-I have to take care of my "honey-do" list this weekend.

------------------
2001 EX
iVES
Infinity 652s/452s/105ts
Honda Wood Dash
Wheel Locks
Cargo Tray
Cargo Mat
Cargo Cover
Roof Rails
Cassette Player
Heartland console

Coming up: Foglights,CD Changer,Glove Box Light

·
Registered
83 Posts
As I posted earlier, I was able to get the '02 Odyssey under msrp in Morristown, TN. Chris Lykens is willing to sell at MSRP-destination(~$440). I looks like at least one or two others have contacted him from this board and given the same deal. THe dealership is only about 30 minutes from Knoxville, TN. Try www.hondamorristown.com They are no pressure, no hassle.
Michael Harris

1 - 8 of 8 Posts