Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan to install the fog lights on my '03 this weekend, but the only instructions I can find are for the 2001 Ody. I know some things have changed. For instance there is no spot for the switch by the radio, so I think it must go by the cruise switch on the left side of the wheel. I can probably figure it out, but I'd feel better with instructions. Any ideas?:confused:

Rich

·
Registered
286 Posts
I just checked the HandA website and found there is a different foglight kit for the 2003's. Changes could be more than just the site of the switch. They do not have the 2003 instructions posted and the 2003 kits are on backorder.

·
Registered
354 Posts
rerstad said:
I think it must go by the cruise switch on the left side of the wheel.
Rich
That's where it is on my Accord.

Where did you purchase the lights? They should be able to supply the instructions. Or, did you not get the '03 lights?

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Rich,

Here are a few other things you might want to consider doing while you're installing your fog lights:
  • Power Steering and/or Transmission fluid coolers, either aftermarket (which I recommend) or Honda. The hardest part of either job is removing the front bumper.
  • Aftermarket horns. E.g., Fiamm's are about $20 at Fleet Farm. Ditto.
  • Outside thermometer. You're going to be routing a wire through the firewall grommet anyway. This is a good time to run another one.
(Please check for PM or email me.)

Happy installing,
Mel

·
Registered
51 Posts
03 Fog instruction is available

This is what you want.
http://www.collegehillshonda.com/instructions/99_02odyssey/03fogs.pdf

In 03 model, Honda combined TCS and Cruise control switch in one. Fog lights switch moved to where TCS was located in 02 model. This layout is the same as Lagreat (JDM version of US ODY) 1999-present model.
Hope it helps.

·
Registered
1 Posts
College Hills Honda no longer has these older instructions. But the Handa-accessories.com site still does as of 3/2019...
Can't post links yet, but search their site for 03odyfogs.pdf.
https : // www handa-accessories com / odyssey / 03odyfogs . pdf
I'm going to use them and all the helpful notes on this site to install a knock off kit from Ebay in my 2003 Odyssey :)
Search Ebay for something like this:
Add On Upgrade Fog Light Kit 2003 Odyssey, probably less than $40 :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts