Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
What color exterior? I might take some front end parts if the shipping isn't to horrible to Socal. And can you post up a few pics so we can see the parts.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
03 Oddy

Just looking to get rid of things that are easy to remove. I am in CT, so SoCal would probably be expensive.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Nav or res? What color interior? I need that door that is back on the 3rd row armrest. Plus if it has the res I might be interested in that stuff as well

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
'03 Odyssey...

The Van is gone, but I have a few parts still hanging around.

Tire Jack, Passenger Side Storage Container, Floor Mats, 2 Remote Entry/Key Fobs, and Owner's Manual.
Also have leather head rests/supports.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
klhonda said:
I need headrest for 03 gray leather interior. do you still have them and what color?

thanks,
Yes, I have the headrests (4) and they are gray, in exc. cond.

·
Registered
2 Posts
great! I had the headrest for the front two seats but missing the rest. I have captain seats in the second row and fit the same headrest as the front but the bench seat 3rd row doesn't fit these headrests. If you have 4, are they all the same? probably would fit the middle row captain chairs so I could use two. Please let me know price and shipping costs. we are in Texas. thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi I can take floor mates, do you have complete set and what is the color, I mean all three rows. and what I have to pay. And what about the condition of the mats.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sufi said:
Hi I can take floor mates, do you have complete set and what is the color, I mean all three rows. and what I have to pay. And what about the condition of the mats.
are you still looking for these, i have pics, but need your email to send them to.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have a 2003 LX that could use a couple of parts:
- middle seat cupholder (passenger side, but I don't think it matters);
- right rear taillight;
I am in southern NH so shipping should be easy, but I may be able to make the drive if it looks like other parts would be worthwhile.

Oh - I think I missed it....

THANKS!

·
Registered
27 Posts
This is an old post, but do you still have the keyfobs?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts