Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, new to the site. I've been a lurker for about a year now and thought it was about time to join. Looking forward to piping in.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Forgot to mention:EX-L/128,000+. Been a really nice solid vehicle. Recently did the timing belt, waterpump, etc. service. Interested in getting a Class III hitch to put a cycle carrier and bike rack on it.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Welcome aboard. You got my curiosity up. You have the original transmission, too? And, no issues with waiting so late for the timing belt? Just wondering. Tom

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello. Yes original tranny. Dealer did the trans mod soon after we purchased. No issues. Timing belt was changed DIY @110k+-. We have had a slight vibration on Rt side since new OEM strut assemblies, new Michelin Symmetry. Looking into that as we speak. 128,000mi, things do wear out.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks. All parts for TB/WP came from BK Honda. Old parts looked very good(I was surprised). As far as the trans, nothing special. Just regular service intervals.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the tip. I've got a post in the accessories section. Maybe you can answer my question, if it hasn't been answered already.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts