Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Leave blue connecter unplugged after grounding the green wire to the brown. This does not trigger your airbag light, either.
Electrical wiring Automotive tire Cable Wire Personal protective equipment

·
Registered
2006 Honda Odyssey (EX)
2,597 Posts
Not sure why one would need/want this, but cool.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Wouldn't inserting a jumper wire into the connector have been cleaner and easier? :unsure:

Reactions: 0dyfamily

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
The hack is cool, are you working on a cleaner version?
Just jumper the green wire to the brown from the end of the connector, and leave it unplugged. :unsure:

Reactions: 0dyfamily

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wouldn't inserting a jumper wire into the connector have been cleaner and easier? :unsure:
It would have had I know I wasn't going to be able to plug the connector back in without throwing the airbag light. My goal was to plug the connector back in.
I've thought about buying these for driving around our camp site. A lot of 10mph driving with no seat belts and lots of beeping.
The hack is cool, are you working on a cleaner version?
I am not. I avoided the false buckle so I could have access to plugging my belt in easily without having to eject the false buckle.
Just jumper the green wire to the brown from the end of the connector, and leave it unplugged. :unsure:
It would have had I know I wasn't going to be able to plug the connector back in without throwing the airbag light. My goal was to plug the connector back in.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts