Honda Odyssey Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
We just got our Sage/Olive Nav/DVD over the weekend. We paid just a bit over MSRP in Bellevue. We didn't mind because we didn't want to wait to order, and the exact one we wanted was on it's way in. Our buying experience was excellent ~no stress, no rush. Loved our sales guy, and we've had encounters with MANY sales person. email me at [email protected] if you want more info on the salesperson at the Bellevue dealership.

I've been seeing more and more of the 05 models on the road. I love making color comparisons. They're all beautiful~!

·
Registered
6 Posts
We picked up our 05 Ody EX-L Ocean Mist a couple weeks back. Paid MSRP, but wife loved the color so it was a done deal. So far, so good. We had some issues like a sticky power slider but the dealership (Burlington, Wa) took care of it.

We also had a number of options put in (tow package, backup sensors, dimming rear mirror, ...). Again, zero problems with the service department.

Of course, we are comming out of a T&C and the Chrysler local Chrysler dealership here would make a pack of monkeys look competent (GRIN), so maybe I am just dazzled that the service department actually knows how to work on the cars they sell...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Is this a good price for Seattle area?

Hello to fellow Oddysey owners. Hope to join the ranks soon, hopefully in a day or two!

I started calling WA dealers around for the best deal on EX cloth. I am maybe a third trough the list, and the best I have right now is $1200 below MSRP, for in stock vehicle, close to Seattle. A couple of dealers said they only sell MSRP.

Does this sound like a good price?
Does paying cash increase my chances for a good deal?

Thank you for your feedback.

·
Registered
6 Posts
When we setup insurance on our new '05 Ody EXL via USAA, the folks there asked if we used their buying service. We said no, and they said it would not have mattered as they don't see any new Odys going for much less than MSRP. You might call your insurance company and ask them if they have insured many (USAA seems to have) yet and what they feel they are going for.

That said, a neighbor was contemplating a cloth model said they found the prices similar to yours ($1000 - $1500 under MSRP) as the EX models are more abundant and less popular than the EXL and Touring models.

Best prices we got when shopping were from the dealership in Bellevue, but our local dealership matched the price...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Dealer in Vancouver, WA

I just wanted to send out compliments on Cathy at Dick Hannah Honda in Vancouver, Wa.

I am in CA but was thinking about heading up there for a family visit and purchasing my '05 Ody EXL R&N. Although they did not have it in stock she has been the most helpful salesperson I have spoke to in years at any dealership.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts