Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got an 05 Odyssey EX that has an after market dvd player in the cubby above the pull out cup holders and a 10.4" flip down screen for the second row. Just recently the screen will not show a picture it only shows blue, but you can still hear the movie via the headphones. I have pulled the screen down and apparently the signal is sent from the dvd player to the screen via a cable that looks something similar to an S-video except it send audio and video. I have no other screens with thip type of connection to check. Any suggestions? If someone could tell me how to get the dash apart to get to the back of the dvd player that would be great. I have yet to figure that part out.

·
Super Moderator
13,878 Posts
Go to www.HandA-accessories.com then choose Honda Accessories and then Ody and the 2005-10 model year range and then look for the in-dash MP3 player or in-dash CD Changer. They have real Honda installation instructions and I believe the after-market unit you have goes right were the MP3 player/in-dash CD Changer goes.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts