Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1661 - 1667 of 1667 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey nzone I found some takeoffs from a 2019 odyssey just would like to get ur input since I dont know much about the wheel info yet, but I've been trying to compare and they look like they should fit, your response is appreciated.
He said they are 18×7.5
50 offset
5×120
Check out this 18” Honda Odyssey factory wheels and tires new sensors for $700 on OfferUp https://offerup.co/syDZT4p5Y2

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hey nzone I found some takeoffs from a 2019 odyssey just would like to get ur input since I dont know much about the wheel info yet, but I've been trying to compare and they look like they should fit, your response is appreciated.
He said they are 18×7.5
50 offset
5×120
Check out this 18” Honda Odyssey factory wheels and tires new sensors for $700 on OfferUp https://offerup.co/syDZT4p5Y2
Those rims will fit great (18, 5×120, 50-offset). The mounted tires are little too big (about +3.6%). This means speedometer reads 60mph, the car travels at 62+mph. The tires will fill the wheelwell about +1/2 inch (13mm); and you get negative scrub radius (-4mm). This might make no difference or you might feel a little tight/resistent when turning steering wheel. The tpms in the tire will probably not compatible with 2005-2007 Odyssey.

Tire 235/55R18 will fit like original. If you go with this tire size, make the tire load is 102+.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone,
I have 2010 Honda odyssey touring I'm planning to get my friend 2012 Honda pilot rims with his existing tpms the spec is 18 inch X 7.5 X 45 offset would it be fit ?and the sensor would it work ? let me know thanks for help guys

·
Registered
46 Posts
Well I finally depaxed my baby today
06 touring replaced with 2019 18 inch odyssey rims and new tires. 235/55/r18 $1136 in total for everything, the only concern I have now is I get a growl when braking downhill and my brakes squeal every time I press on em, I'm going to take the wheel off tomorrow and look around the area to see what that noise is, any ideas? Maybe the overtorqued the lug nuts? Bad part was used to old rims and tires that now they're noticeable with new tires? Your response is appreciated,
Below are some pics of the new member of the depaxed club.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
So this is a very interesting and long post! From what I gather wheels from third, forth and fifth gens are very interchangeable. I don't have paxed wheels on my '08 odyssey but I have winter tires on my oem rims. I want to get a separate set of rims with summer/all-season tires. I found a setup a guy is selling on Kijij locally that I really like that he had on his forth-gen. The width is my big concern, he says they don't rub on his odyssey. Oem size on mine are 7J17 with 35mm offset, what he is selling is 8J20 with 35mm offset (front) and 9J20 with 40mm for the back. I'm thinking of going to check them out and do a trail fit (if he is willing) and if all is good I'd take them! Any thoughts?

1661 - 1667 of 1667 Posts