Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to look at the tsb's for the 07 Ody's and it will not let me in. Is there anything special that I need to be doing?

Thanks
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
14,480 Posts
Seems like they blocked the links. :(

Hindsight is 20:20. We should have downloaded the PDFs and hosted them v/s linking to Honda's links.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
1,263 Posts
dvpatel said:
Seems like they blocked the links. :(

Hindsight is 20:20. We should have downloaded the PDFs and hosted them v/s linking to Honda's links.
dvpatel:

It looks like they changed all the links (Honda TSBs, Honda Service News, etc.)

Just replace the www.in.honda.com to techinfo.honda.com in the links

Examples:
old
http://www.in.honda.com/Rjanisis/pubs/SB/A09-053.PDF

new
http://techinfo.honda.com/Rjanisis/pubs/SB/A09-053.PDF

old
http://www.in.honda.com/Rjanisis/pubs/SN/A100600.PDF

new
http://techinfo.honda.com/Rjanisis/pubs/SN/A100600.PDF


Let me know if you can see the TSBs and service news again.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
14,480 Posts
Thanks EE4.

I will edit all the NDNV posts and any others I can find with the new URL and post back once done. :)
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
1,263 Posts
dvpatel said:
Thanks EE4.

I will edit all the NDNV posts and any others I can find with the new URL and post back once done. :)
Sounds good. Let's hope all of that hard work isn't just to fix something temporary on Honda's part (i.e. the Honda interactive network is down for maintenance, so they temporarilly changed the links for folks to still access the info).
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
14,480 Posts
EE4Life said:
Sounds good. Let's hope all of that hard work isn't just to fix something temporary on Honda's part (i.e. the Honda interactive network is down for maintenance, so they temporarilly changed the links for folks to still access the info).
Good thought. I will hold off. I just did 2005. Lets wait and see. If the links still don't work on Tuesday (giving Honda a whole business day), I will start changing the links.
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top