Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just traded in my 02 Odyssey for an 08 Mocha Metallic EX with 38k on it. During my inspection I thought I did a good job looking for any flaws in paint that would give off ant clue of an accident. All seams are same on all doors, hood etc...no overspray of paint on anything. Screws on hood not marked up like it was adjusted, Vin stickers that matched on all body parts. Carfax seemed clean, car was leased and serviced at dealer and is a certified used car. A few marks on front bumper and one little ding on body nothing crazy. Van seemed to be in great shape. Well tonight I noticed some paint chipping on the driver side fender right on inside channel where hood comes down to meet fender. When I ran my finger nail on it some paint flaked off. My question is if this is a problem with this paint color? Or a Honda issue in general? Or maybe I bought a van that could have been in an accident or painted fender that is now peeling. I cant believe I did not see it. Could it have happened when they preped the van for delivery? I am bugging out about it. Any ideas?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts