Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 08 is pushing 65k with the OEM Michelin LX4 tires. The fronts are now shot (since I stopped rotating them after a plugged tire I kept in the rear).

I've been pretty happy with them, other then I feel they are loud. Was looking into other options. I really wanted some Michelin Harmony tires, but they do not come in the 235/65-16 tire.

I live in MD, curvy roads and highway, rain, some sleet and snow. I really want something that rides smooth and quite and handles well.

I'm considering the following:

Michelin LX4- I've been happy, but others have not. They are pricy as well

Yokohama Avid TRZ- reviews look good..

Yokohama Avid Touring- lower mile warranty then the TRZ

General Altimax- I have these on our corolla and like them

Hancock

·
Registered
3 Posts
Any recommendations?

The stock Michelins on my '08 Ody are showing signs of wearing at 40K miles and I am looking for replacing them with All Season Tires (235/65R16).

Read the forum posts and now am very confused between the following

1. Hankook Optimo H727 - 8.5
  2. Bridgestone Ecopia EP422 - N/A
  3. Kumho Solus KL21 - 7.9
  4. GY Assurance Comfortred - 8.7
  5. GY Assurance TripleTred - 8.3
  6. Pirelli P4 - 8.2
Any recommendations?
TIA,
Dee.

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
My wife's 09 just hit 30,000 miles, and based on the condition of the LX4s, I'll probably be replacing them before the snow starts to fly this winter. I'll be watching this thread closely.

·
Registered
84 Posts
my recommendation...

GY Assurance TripleTred - 8.3

additionally, gy just released an 'all season' version replacing the original version on august 9th. was able to find a set of the originals at my gy dealer so just installed my third set on my 01 ody yesterday.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts