Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, been a while since I've posted anything, our "new" van is close to the 10000km mark and thought I would give a review at this point. After much excitement when we first purchased it, it has become the essential kid mover for my wife. And I seldom drive it unfortunately. But when I do, I appreciate the quality of Honda. I know there will always be things that irritate me like the senstive TPMS sensors (winter now and they are always going off) or the fact that you can't control the rear fan setting in manual from the front. But the drive quality more than makes up for it. Still feels like a new van to me, no shakes or rattles in the interior, everything works like it did from day 1. And I hope (expect) that it stays that way for many more years to come. I've driven 100km old Dodge's and they feel like they are 5 years old.... So overall, I'm happy with the purchase, even though the premium was significant. We haven't been on a lengthly road trip, but I think that is where this vehicle will shine in comfort and driveability!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts