Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with full production of the redesigned 2011 odyssey starting yesterday, i suggest it is time to welcome in the new era by creating a new catagory (i.e. 11+ odyssey) and better defining this one (i.e. 05 - 10 odyssey).

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
That is a great idea. You should PM the admin (Jim F) and I'm sure he will take care of that right away. :confused:

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Since the OP only has 20 posts, he probably isn't aware of the site owner's non-responsiveness. Otherwise, it was a good suggestion.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
21 posts now...keeping the faith...pm'd & emailed jim f as suggested!

·
Registered
786 Posts
To be honest, I'm fine with not closing this era (making this 05-10).:D

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
i am sure i am not sharing anything new but it appears our 'webmaster' has at least (3) accounts...

jim f - joined 01-15-01 and last posted on 10-27-04
jim f texas - joined 07-03-05 but has never posted
admin - joined 03-18-02 and last posted on 08-20-06

as for jim's partner (nemogira) who helped create this site, his last post is even older (03-21-04).

that being said, i'm guessing jim has sold his ody and moved on. in checking texas license plate availability, his texas plate 'ody clb' is currently available.

i would hope our current moderator's might be able to offer a link to jim for if not, this site may be like an in-flight plane where the pilot has chosen to bail while not leaving any access to the cock pit...eventually it will run out of fuel, go down and become distant memory!

·
Registered
155 Posts
If you're looking for contact info for the owner of a domain the simplest method is to do a WhoIS lookup on it.

** Removed Jim's personal information **

·
Super Moderator
13,638 Posts
brightdog said:
If you're looking for contact info for the owner of a domain the simplest method is to do a WhoIS lookup on it.

** Removed Jim's personal information **
Sorry brightdog but Jim's information was already posted on here before and was deleted as a majority of the readership thought it was not appropriate to post his personal details (although the information is easily accessible). So, I have deleted the information but left the process to get it intact. :)

·
Registered
155 Posts
dvpatel said:
Sorry brightdog but Jim's information was already posted on here before and was deleted as a majority of the readership thought it was not appropriate to post his personal details (although the information is easily accessible). So, I have deleted the information but left the process to get it intact. :)
Fair enough. The thought passed my mind too, but then I figured it was public information so it was fair game. At least you left the means for looking it up if someone wants to track him down.

I did see that the domain is registered through 2014 so hopefully it'll stay up at least that long :)

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
brightdog said:
Fair enough. The thought passed my mind too, but then I figured it was public information so it was fair game. At least you left the means for looking it up if someone wants to track him down.

I did see that the domain is registered through 2014 so hopefully it'll stay up at least that long :)
I've offered to buy the website a number of times over the years. I'm pretty sure he's received at least a couple requests. I can only guess that he has future plans for it but doesn't have the time or interest right now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts