Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone considering buying a 2010 might need to hurry if they want to save a little money. This $1500 off deal ends on July 6, according to Edmunds. But, could they have a better deal after that to move the 2010s?

"Restrictions $1,500 Dealer Cash available towards the retail purchase or lease of a new 2010 Odyssey. Cash can be combined with Special AHFC Lease/Purchase Plan, but cannot be combined with Special AHFC APR Financing. Please see your dealer for details."

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
tom34diy said:
This $1500 off deal ends on July 6, according to Edmunds. But, could they have a better deal after that to move the 2010s?
It is always a roll of the dice, but inventory levels appear to be pretty low, so I wouln't bet on the incentives continuing. When I bought my 09 last July, I pulled the trigger just before Honda lowered the marketing incentive. I don't remember the exact numbers, but it dropped from something like $2,000 to $1,000 last year in July.

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
Looks like the deal didn't change. $1,500 in marketing support continues through 9/7/10 according to Edmunds.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts