Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a note in the mail from Honda that it's time for my 195,000-mile service. I didn't know they even had such a thing... what is done in this service? Our '04 Ody has 193K+ miles on it. Replaced some engine mounts a couple of months ago... that's the only "repair" we've had to do. We got all the services done up to 120K.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I got a note in the mail from Honda that it's time for my 195,000-mile service. I didn't know they even had such a thing... what is done in this service? Our '04 Ody has 193K+ miles on it. Replaced some engine mounts a couple of months ago... that's the only "repair" we've had to do. We got all the services done up to 120K.
Congrats. I have 191,xxx miles on my 2000 Ody EX.

The 195K miles service is probably to tempt you to buy a new car.
Last time I was at my honda dealer, they had remodeled the service area, so the waiting area is literally on the showroom floor. The service guy came out to discuss the work to be done, then asked if I was interested in a new car!

·
Registered
3,163 Posts
All coupons for service are an attempt to get you in to sell you more service or a new vehicle. Have you ever been in the dealer that they didn't come up with a lot of expensive service items that just had to be done immediatly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts