1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1999-2004 Honda Odyssey Body Repair Manual
http://techinfo.honda.com/rjanisis/pubs/BR/OD1999/OD1999MAINIDX.pdf

Here is what is required to be able to access the Honda/Acura links:

1. Open this Honda eStore link: http://estore.honda.com/accesssory-installation-instructions/display-installation-instructions.asp?make=honda&year=2004&model=Odyssey&modelname=Odyssey

2. Open any Honda/Acura link

Note: The Honda eStore link allows access to the Honda/Acura links for ~ 1 day, otherwise you will then get an error message. If you get an error message, just follow the steps again to regain access.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Thanks for sharing. I tried downloading the Body Repair Manual PDF, but I only see one page. When I try to click on the chapters, it doesn't take me anywhere. Any ideas? Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for sharing. I tried downloading the Body Repair Manual PDF, but I only see one page. When I try to click on the chapters, it doesn't take me anywhere. Any ideas? Thanks.
You are not able to download this file. You can only view it as an interactive PDF.

·
Registered
46 Posts
If you save EVERY LINKED PAGE to the same folder. It will work like normal.
Did that with the ETM. Time consuming, but I think I got it all, except for photos so far.

·
Registered
2 Posts
cant get this to work

I have tried in all three browsers to get this to work. I can access the newer model odyssey manuals but cannot access this one.

·
Super Moderator
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have tried in all three browsers to get this to work. I can access the newer model odyssey manuals but cannot access this one.
Still works fine for me using Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 7 64-bit.

What exactly is your issue?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sounds like we have the same os and browser. I open the link to the estore in a tab or in a window, leave it open..... try to open the pdf and it immediately goes to LinkDeny

I really need info on removing the entire dash on my 04 so I can salvage the wiring harness.

·
Super Moderator
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sounds like we have the same os and browser. I open the link to the estore in a tab or in a window, leave it open..... try to open the pdf and it immediately goes to LinkDeny

I really need info on removing the entire dash on my 04 so I can salvage the wiring harness.
Try just opening the Honda eStore link and then close the browser. Then open any of the links.

·
Registered
141 Posts
NEW HONDA OEM SYSTEM UNIT, MULTI PLEX CONTROL (P/N 38800-S0X-A02) ODYSSEY 5DR

Anyone know if this fits a 2003 EX?

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you save EVERY LINKED PAGE to the same folder. It will work like normal.
Did that with the ETM. Time consuming, but I think I got it all, except for photos so far.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
9 Participants
myrefrigerantma
Honda Odyssey Forum
Odyclub community is the #1 forum to discuss all things Honda Odyssey: minivans, safety, service maintenance, mods, and more.
Full Forum Listing