1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
248 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
The eStore link opens in a new window. minimize it. NOW try the pdf link...Ah HA.

·
Registered
13 Posts
When I click on the PDF link I get:

You are not authorized to view the content on this page.

If you believe you have received this message in error, please contact the Support Center.

Please go back or return to the home page.

·
Registered
46 Posts
The eStore link opens in a new window. minimize it. NOW try the pdf link...Ah HA.
Follow the steps in the first post.

Step 1: Open eStore link. Don't close that window, just minimize it.

Step 2: Now click on that PDF link. It should now open.

If you want to perform the burdensome task of saving EVERY LINK on EVERY PAGE to the same folder,
you can have a fully functioning copy for yourself. I've copied all the main links, but not all the photos and connector diagrams.

·
Registered
13 Posts
AH! I had clicked on the eStore link and it opened in a new tab, then the PDF wouldn't work. Opening the eStore in a new window make the PDF work. Odd.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi. Only getting content page on the PDF with clickable buttons, but nothing happens. I've tried all combinations of opening new tabs with the estore. Is this PDF still active? Is there another way to access it? I'm having massive electrical problems. Thanks.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi. Only getting content page on the PDF with clickable buttons, but nothing happens. I've tried all combinations of opening new tabs with the estore. Is this PDF still active? Is there another way to access it? I'm having massive electrical problems. Thanks.
I was trying to open the links at the same time you were. Same result, nothing opens.

·
Super Moderator
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was trying to open the links at the same time you were. Same result, nothing opens.
What setup are you both running? I am using a Windows PC with IE9 and it works fine.

·
Registered
6 Posts
What setup are you both running? I am using a Windows PC with IE9 and it works fine.
I was running Windows with Chrome. Worked fine when I switched to IE. Thanks!!!! The diagrams helped me narrow down my problem and find the solution. An almost inperceptable break in a 7.5amp fuse that was causing about 8 things not to function correctly. A mechanic friend and I had checked this exact fuse at least twice before. Thanks again!!!!!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Same here. The biggest problem now is the links don't work in the saved PDF. You still have to go to the live page to get the various pictures and schematics. This is a huge amount of info!! I'm going to put a link to this page in the folder with the PDF's I've saved.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm not very good on computers. have 2002 with radio and power outlet blowing fuse all the time. What could be my problem? Much thanks in advance!

·
Registered
6,074 Posts
You may have coins in the CD player - seriously.

Or the accessory socket has fallen out of its position and shorting.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
About this Discussion
58 Replies
32 Participants
Maria Linda
Honda Odyssey Forum
Odyclub community is the #1 forum to discuss all things Honda Odyssey: minivans, safety, service maintenance, mods, and more.
Full Forum Listing