Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The power sliding door won't open manually or automatically. With the switch on the dash board to on position used the remote to open the door won't open. I pull the outside handle I can't hear the motor move the door and the door won't open. I hit the open switch from the left dashboard I could hear the motor turn, then I hear a click and a buzzer the door still won't open. I try to open the door from the inside door handle the door won't open.
I tried all this while the door is unlock. I turned off the switch from the dashboard door won't open from inside and outside handle. I took out fuse #13 still no luck. Took the battery cable no luck. I had the body shop check it out. He took the door panel off and checked inside the door he told me motor is fine and he didn't see anything broken. That day he had the door working. Just pulling the door handle outside or inside opens the door. It won't open the door from the dashboard. I asked him what he did. He told me he had to adjust the u shape latch on the door. Took it home the next day the door was stuck again. The person at the body shop who helped me didn't charge me which is very much appreciated. After he took it apart and I thought he figured out the problem , I'm back to square one with a stuck door. Thanks for your help in advance.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.