Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My van was recently T-boned on the passenger side, couple autobody professionals have looked at it and advised just to part it out. Everything that is good is for sale. It is in my garage and taking up space. Call or email requesting what you want. I will not refuse any reasonable offers. If you need anything call or email me [email protected] or 647-763-1041

Drivers door
Drivers side sliding door
rear hatch
interior seats
and more.......

Ron

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi how much for the inner black(triangular) trim that covers the mirror? If you have it. And price to hawaii? Thanks zip 96766 greatly appreciated

·
Registered
317 Posts
Hello, how much for the combo thing that is the sunglasses holder, Homelink and map lights shipped to 12563 in NY?

thanks for any info you may provide.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
rolo, are you still parting out? I need a plastic cover on the aft end of the roof rack. It's the right rear cover (passenger side, the one just forward of the liftgate spoiler). Here's a diagram from my Helm manual:

Note: the diagram shows the driver side, but I need the passenger side rear cover. I added in red the instructions for removal, and circled one of the aft covers.

caas007 quoted $10 plus s/h before he sold his entire vehicle. I still would like to get this part. I'd do a price like that with the world's cheapest shipping.

OF

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Hi there, do you live in Brantford, Ontario? Was just a guess based on the phone number. If so, I have a few things I could definitely use, can you PM me to let me know?

Thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts