Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
I really like the Accord wheels on there, go to say the G37 wheels don't do it for me. Not sure if it's just the color or if it makes the van look like it needs to be lowered but it just doesn't fly for me.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
k currently have 19 inch g37 sport rims but looking to get wider rims but smaller rim like a 18x9.5 rim now for the question am i goin to b havin a problem with the springs or the bar in the back likr rubbin wize , like wat off sets should i get

·
Registered
632 Posts
I like the 19's but that's just me. Your accord 18's looks like pax on first glance.

·
Registered
157 Posts
i gotta admit......im all bout the big rims as id love sum 20s, but i like the pax look....even tho they're 17s. not actually sure bout the offset of the 2nd gen, but higher the number, the more they will tuck inward. gl dude

·
Registered
1 Posts
oddy with v6

i have the same set up .. 01 ody with 18 in v6 voupe ....what size are those tires on the 18" accord v6 rims ??? looking beter with v6 then the g37 ... i had to fx 45 20 on and it looked great but i didnt like the ride .. i have the v6 coupe now just looking for the right tire size ... yours looks good cept the front has to be dropped bout an inch and a half .,...judging from the pic i saw

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.