Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two bucket seats for the middle row of a 1st generation Odyssey (95-98). They are grey cloth and should be in pretty decent shape. I am trying to avoid shipping, but don't wanting them sitting around any longer either. Please make me an offer. Thanks!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
These seats are still available and they are in really good shape if anyone would like to make an offer.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am willing to sell these cheap - $40 for both seats (plus shipping if applicable) for someone who can use these. They are both in VERY good shape. Thanks!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I had taken my passenger side second row seat out to make room for stuff going to storage. When I was ready to put it back in someone had stole the seat. I am very interested. I know you don't want to but, how much would it cost to ship to Glendale AZ. 85304? Do you have a Paypal account for payment? I have an 98 Isuzu Oasis. Do your seats hook on the front and latch on the back and there is a small lever that you pull up to unlatch it and pull it completely out or does it unlock and just flip up? You can also reply to [email protected]. Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Are these just bolt in to replace the bench middle row seat? I am about to pick up an ody on Tuesday and would like captain chairs. If I get it, I will pay for these and shipping. Let me know what you know about seats. I'm researching as I type this. Thanks. PM is best btw.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts