Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Go to msn and and create a wallet eshop.msn.com/softcontent/softcontent.aspx?scmId=907
Click on link to crutchfield or 800.com and get 20% rebate up to $100 direct from microsoft. (no forms to send in)
Also spend $250 before rebate at crutchfield and get an extra $25 off just enter in the special messages box Referral ID # 21218505

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just go to eshop.msn.com
and click on holiday rewards link
Hurry expires dec. 20th

20% off good at other sites as well

[This message has been edited by rollie66 (edited 12-06-2001).]

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Jesus! Microsoft is paying HUGE MONEY to sucker people into using their obnoxious Passport system!

DANGER WILL ROBINSON! DANGER WILL ROBINSON! If you don't mind having Microsoft own you, go ahead and use Passport. But if you value your privacy, just say NO.

Passport is seriously dangerous.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I used this deal very succesfully last year. Anyone who is wary of giving out info can use an american express card. go to their site and you can get special numbers for one time use. I purchased this system from crutchfield 2 days ago. I will receive it on monday. I already received a confirmation email from microsoft that they are sending me a $100 dollar rebate. As far as privacy goes I would worry more about using your debit and credit cards. Wells Fargo has a huge computer in texas that only keeps track of everything that each customer purchases. They know how often you buy shoes, where you eat, what type of food you like, what hotels you stay at. All of this data is being compiled in order for them to anticipate what you are going to buy and when. They paln to use this for targeted marketing by them and sister companies. (I worked for them, this is not a rumor) Microsoft is very friendly by comparison.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts