Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Anyone have any thoughts on what I should attempt to sell this for? Everything else is in good shape - its PA inspected until 10/12. Still drives, but shifts rough.

Thanks,
Sam

·
Registered
189 Posts
if everything else is in good shape, fix it and keep it! Is anything else you buy for 10K going to be in as good of shape, have low miles, and NOT need something? They all going to need
something with higher mileage, unless your planning on selling a kidney for a new one.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I also have an 05 odyssey (ex-l nav/res) with only 57k on it. So, I am considering a new odyssey (or sienna) since the interest rates are at 1.9 currently... I thought about fixing it, but don't have the time to do it myself. You're right, kidney/lung or some other body part for the new ones - i feel like I've been out of the market so long, the prices have skyrocketed!

·
Registered
189 Posts
if you can find a good Indy honda mechanic in your area, that would be the way to go. I know if my tranny went out tomorrow, Id pay the money and keep driving my van. Even the 10K cars I looked at
when I found this had between 130-170K on them. NO point in making payments on a high mileage car when it will need repairs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts