Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I couldn't find any infor. on this. I just bought 2000 Ody with leather package and I have noticed there is a heated seats switch on the side of each driver and passenger. I pushed up and down but didn't feel warm on the seats. Based on my reading, only 02+ Ody come with heated seats right?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Your heated seats were probably done by the dealer as an aftermarket thing.

When I purchased my 2001 EX new, the dealer sent the van to a shop that ripped off the fabric coverings and replaced them with leather. The front seats included heat which activated by rocker switches on the lower inside section of the seat (low and high heat settings). Very nice leather and workmanship that has held up well over the years including the seat heaters.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hoagie said:
Your heated seats were probably done by the dealer as an aftermarket thing.

When I purchased my 2001 EX new, the dealer sent the van to a shop that ripped off the fabric coverings and replaced them with leather. The front seats included heat which activated by rocker switches on the lower inside section of the seat (low and high heat settings). Very nice leather and workmanship that has held up well over the years including the seat heaters.
Thanks, the heated seats take a while for them to get warm due to thick leather layers compare to my BMW heated seats.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts