Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am parting out a 2000 Honda Odyssey. One of my employees drove it after the water pump failed and lifted the head gaskets. I was going to rebuild, but have decided to part out instead.

All glass is 100%
Grey interior (no middle or rear seats)
Front seats
Stock and aftermarket radios
Coil packs
Weather stripping
Like new door sliders (I had just replaced them)
Door Handles
Alloy Wheels with snow tires (wheels are curbed and not pretty)

If you need anything, let me know and I can get a pic of it and post up a price. Shipping small items is no problem, all shipping is at buyers expense. Larger items can be picked up.

Get it while it lasts guys/gals, this thing is taking up a bay in my garage.

- Cass

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The interior is grey. The piece in the picture is what you are looking for? Behind where you can see the screww holes correct? The lower piece is metal and seems to be part of the seat or rail. #31 may be for a manual seat and #34 for the power seat. I have part #34.

If the cover is what you want, I will take it off and ship it for $30+shipping.

P1102162.jpg

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rear window motors on both sides are 100% functional. I'm sure I have piece #14 (pass side sliding door correct?). I will take a pic of the door tomorrow am and post it up and you can put an arrow to what you need.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rear bumper is off and SOLD.

Tail Lights are off now as well - $30 each + shipping. No leaks, pass side upper bolt cover is missing.

Head lights are off - $40 each + shipping

Pass side power mirror - $35 + shipping

Alternator - $100 = shipping

If you need a part, just post in the thread or PM me what you need and I will get a picture of it and we can discuss price.

·
Registered
7,775 Posts
cass, do you have the roof rack? I just need some of the light plastic bits.

OF

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ed - I will get pics up today of the tailgate today and we can discuss price and shipping. (shipping should be fun..)

OdyFamily - I have the roof rack and plastics are intact except for the pass side front that may be sold locally to a craigslist buyer that took the rear bumper. What pieces do you need (diagram)?

ra1 - any idea where the sticker is on the trans? I am 2.5 hours from Atlantic City, 3 hours from Manhattan and ~2 hours from Philly in Wrightsville, PA 17368. I will also have to see how much work it is to pull the trans, right now I have the front end dissassembled down to the AC condenser.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
For Ed: Just realized its a bit beat up, let me know if you are still interested. If you are going to repaint it anyhow, the small dents shouldn't be an issue. I have a new hatch handle, but its gold and the latch assembly in the door will need to be replaced since the tailgate was stuck closed.

P1162184.jpg P1162180.jpg P1162183.jpg P1162182.jpg P1162181.jpg

·
Registered
103 Posts
the sticker should be on the front of the transmission. somewhere by the trans cooler pipes. white sticker. was the trans running ok? let me know how much you're asking for the trans w/ torque converter. when you get a chance to look at the trans let me know.. thanks.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts