Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife REFUSES to give up her Ody. Fabric in the back on the panels has started to come unglued, thank you Florida heat, but we bought the car brand new and it runs like a charm - and it has that lovely feature, no car payments - i just put new rims, and am replacing factory speakers because they are also tired...

SO, big question, how much to get the interior looking...better, my son would love leather in there, but even just looking like new again? The seats are all fine, and rugs are fin, its just the back panels that has the fabric glued... Suggestions? We're in SoFL - Boca area - Would you look at leather? I would love to get it on a Pimp My Ride show but of course that would never happen :)
:coolio:

·
Registered
447 Posts
You can glue those fabric panels back on with a light coat of 3M spray-on contact cement to both surfaces. Mine came off too, must be a design feature telling you it's time to buy a new Hondo.
(glue is alot cheeper than leather--haha)

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
Like yeoldeoddy says. It's not just in Florida. You may need to trim some of the fabric with a razor blade after because it's tough to stuff back in. Kid hands do not help with keeping it attached :rollingeyes:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts