Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I have a 2001 gold Odyssey LX with a Viper remote start alarm, 6.5" Audiovox overhead TV, H&R lowering springs, Airlift airbags in the rear, 18" Acura RDX rims with brand new Michelin tires, and a tow package with transmission cooler. Two summers ago the interior was striped and the inside was completely sound deadened and new carpet was installed. I am selling it because I seldom ever drive it and I just found out that it needs a catalytic converter replacement at the cost of $1000, and the transmission is starting to slip a little bit. It isn't worth it for me to keep putting money into it, but it is loaded with aftermarket parts. If you have a 2nd gen van in need of some upgrades then this van would be a steal. I am accepting offers, and will consider delivery depending on your location. I am confident that it can make it anywhere. Email me at [email protected] for pics.
Dave

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to mention, the engine has had the 120,000 mile tune up, and I had slotted rotor brakes installed on the front when it was done. Engine also got a K&N air filter.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts