Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me, or does the antenna mast seem to be missing from the 2002? Maybe they just remove it for the pictures? There is a little black knob in some of the shots, but never a mast.

- Darell

------------------
Ordered:
2002 EXL-NAV. White/fern

·
1,484 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by darelldd:
Is it just me, or does the antenna mast seem to be missing from the 2002? Maybe they just remove it for the pictures? There is a little black knob in some of the shots, but never a mast.

- Darell

</font>
It's missing in the Hondanews pics but they are in the brochure pics. They probably just did remove it for the pictures.

-Nestor

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, thanks Nestor.

Say, you're just right down the road from me. Howdy.

- Darell

------------------
Ordered:
2002 EXL-NAV. White/fern

·
1,484 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by darelldd:
Hey, thanks Nestor.

Say, you're just right down the road from me. Howdy.

- Darell

</font>
Welcome to Club Darell! Hopefully you and your new 2002 can make it to the first "All Cali" Ody meet scheduled sometime next summer.

-Nestor

------------------

2000 CCS EX-NAVI

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm there!

I'm thrilled with your mods, BTW. Great shots in the gallery. I know I'll be talking to you more once my van arrives. I have big plans in mind. If I get really stuck, I'll just zip down there and look at yours. I really like the dash-off picture. Yikes.

I'm coming from the modern Volvo world, where nobody can or does work on their own cars. Drives me nuts. There is NO paper shop manual for those cars, and thus no hope of figuring out anything complex.

It's past my bed time...

- Darell

------------------
Ordered:
2002 EXL-NAV. White/fern

1 - 5 of 5 Posts