Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hi. I put a 2002 silver EX-L on order 2 weeks ago. Supposed to be getting it in November...wohoo!
I can't believe how excited I am about getting a mini-van...my wife just looks at me and laughs. I can't help but laugh too as I have always said I'd NEVER own a minivan.

Anyway, do these usually come in when promised? I already sold the *cough* *cough* Ford so we'll be with 1 car until we get the Odyssey.

P

·
0 Posts
We're expecting our RP EXL-RES to be shipped tomorrow, for delievery (hopefully) at the beginning of October. I'm really excited too, our current van is almost as old as me (I'm 17) and has definently seen some better days. Also, the last time there was a brand spanking new car in my immediate family was 1990. So it's pretty exciting. My mom thinks I'm crazy because "it's just a van". Believe me, it's not a car to me. I'm a total car NUT!!

Supposedly, the vans ship the day after they're built, and take about a week to reach the west coast (where I am).

My dad has a '94 Ford Explorer, so I know about the Fix Or Repair Daily part.

Michelle

------------------

Phoenix (gone, but not forgotten) & Belle (aka Belzebub)

·
Registered
78 Posts
mhellman,

If you have a VIN (which I think poodleluvr does now, right?) the date should be pretty darn good. If you don't yet have a VIN, which I'm guessing you don't quite yet, then cross your fingers. Once you get a VIN and a real production date, everything's pretty consistent from there.

We're now expecting ours at the end of Oct. We ordered way back in June, but changed our order from Evergreen to GG after seeing the Evergreen so we went back to the bottom of the list
. I'm hoping to have our VIN the first week of Oct.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts