Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far I love the van. The power has suprised me. It really has some low end grunt that I wasn't expecting until higher in the RPM range. This van is suprisingly agile. My "old" car was a sports sedan and as hard as it is to believe, this van gets around MUCH better in tight corners like parking lots. The van looks SWEET, inside and out. The build quality seems great so far. I do have some gripes though and would like some comments.
1) the cupholder in the front dash isn't flush. Is this normal?
2) there are already some stange noises coming from the doors, etc on bumpy roads. This is my first minivan...is this normal for one?
3) there is a bad pixel on the DVD screen. I don't know why we have to put up with this...there is certainly no technical reason for this on a new screen these days. After seeing numerous posts about this, I'm wondering if it isn't the same pixel? Mine is in the lower left corner of the screen about 1.5" from the bottom.

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">1) the cupholder in the front dash isn't flush. Is this normal?</font>
No. Did you have any work done that involved wiring behind the dash? My mechanic had hell's own time getting the subwoofer wiring settled in; the symptom was that the cupholder wouldn't close flush and was catching on the harness on the way out.

·
Registered
564 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">this van gets around MUCH better in tight corners like parking lots. [/B]</font>
For their size, these things have an EXCELLENT turning radius. I almost makes up for the large size when parking, doesn't it? It still feels much like a wale amongst the bait fish sometimes though.

------------------
-= Darell =-
2002 Ody EXL-Nav (TW) ordered, and now maybe coming on November 2!
2001 Civic EX

1 - 3 of 3 Posts