Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just came in today.
I'm in Dallas by the way...David Mc David.

There were over 20 2002 model ! which was suprising. They had some white EXL with Navi with quartz interior. The salesman
said that it was all sold though.

Anyways, I'll be picking it up this weekend!
Hope your 2002 arrives soon !

·
Registered
564 Posts
White should only be available with fern interior, right?

- Darell

------------------
"Some people say you can't take it with you. I'm taking it with me." - Steve Marin
Future: 2002 EXL-NAV, TW (with RES wanted!)
Current: 2001 Civic EX, silver
Leaving: 2001 V70 T5 - White w/ graphite leather

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought so too !
That why I was so surprised.
I know it wasn't fern.

It was either Quartz or the other blackish color. I looked go though. Much better
than Fern IMO.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Wait a second. There are only three leather colors, Fern, Quartz, and Ivory. So, if it was dark and you're positive it wasn't Fern, then it had to be Quartz.

Maybe it was a dealer-installed EX (i.e., the dealer took a cloth EX and put leather in it). I had a dealer try to sell me an EX with dealer-installed leather. I said I'd prefer to wait for the factory-installed leather.

·
Registered
564 Posts
From what I can tell in the brochure color swatches, the fern and quartz are VERY close. In fact, close enought so that I'm not sure anybody would notice if they just eliminated one of the colors.

I guess my point is that it would be tough to tell quartz from fern leather, since nobody has really seen either one, and it obviously is going to be different from the patterned fabrics we've all seen.

- Darell

------------------
"Some people say you can't take it with you. I'm taking it with me." - Steve Marin

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hmmm...may be it was fern afterall...
but it looked very good though.

I'm leaning towards the white...

·
Registered
564 Posts
After owning dark cars all my life up until last year, I've fallen clear over for white! It'll be a long time before I buy anything darker than white or silver. What a difference it makes in the direct sun.

White good.

-d

------------------

1 - 7 of 7 Posts