Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had to postpone purchase of 02 GG EXL due to change in work situation. If interested contact Rick at Ellis Brooks Motors(530) 842-2756. They are in Yreka (Northern Cal)and are selling at MSRP - no mandatory options required. They had quoted me $200 to have the vehicle delivered to my house. They treated me well and I plan to buy from them later.

By the way, this is a great forum. Many thanks to all who have contributed all these useful information as well the administrators.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks odyless for the scoop. After reading your post, my wife was on the phone with Rick to verify the vehicle was still available. He took our credit card number to hold the vehicle for us, and we will be taking a drive tomorrow to pick up our new van. It is a little over a 3 hour drive to Yreka from Sacramento, but it is worth it to avoid the dealer markup locally (thought about having it delivered, but I need to see it before I buy it). Again, big thanks to odyless!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You are welcome Onedog. I am glad it went to somebody on this list because I have gained a lot from the all the tips on this list.

I spoke Rick this morning and he told me that the van had gone to a very deserving family. I hope you are enjoying your new Ody.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts