Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the REAL MSRP for NAVI or RES options for 2002 models? If you ordered a RES you want to printout the price from HONDANEWS.COM ($29,750 )but if you ordered a NAVI you want the price from HONDA.COM which was updated today ( $29,750). So which one is right. I have a MB RES on order so I hope the one on Hondanews that has been there since 8/24 is correct. But If I had a NAVI on order I would be doing a quote ASAP on HONDA.COM and taking it to the dealer. Check it out.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Sure enough, they've made a mistake. No way the dealer is going to honor it though

- Darell

------------------
"Some people say you can't take it with you. I'm taking it with me." - Steve Marin
Future: 2002 EXL-NAV, TW (with RES wanted!)
Current: 2001 Civic EX, silver
Leaving: 2001 V70 T5 - White w/ graphite leather

·
Registered
143 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Homer:
Looks like they fixed that one rather quickly. Check out Honda.com again; the NAV is listed at $30,250.</font>
It seems to me that this site is closely monitored by Honda... Therefore, Honda was always able to correct mistakes within hours after someone pointed them out on this forum.

It's nice to know our voices are very possibly heard by Honda.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Uh...OK. Let's give it a shot:

Hey HONDA - the 2002's don't have an LED third brake light.

Begin stop watch. click.

-d

·
Registered
564 Posts
OK, that's 30 seconds. Still there...

-d

·
Registered
564 Posts
Dear Honda:

Here is the exact text from the "specs" page:

Rear Roofline Spoiler w/Integrated LED Brakelight

- Darell

·
Registered
61 Posts
Just picked up my '02 and thought I better check out that brake light. Maybe Honda fixed the light (to LED) so they wouldn't have to fix the literature. Nope. It's still a bulb.

·
Registered
564 Posts
I personally vote that they fix the van, and leave the literature alone. They have a few more weeks before mine is ready...

:)

- Darell

·
Registered
157 Posts
Moderators, how about a discussion topic "NOTES TO HONDA?"

------------------
Future Owner '02 MB EXL NAV
Current Owner '96 R Dodge GC ES

·
Registered
564 Posts
Man, that's a GREAT idea. Then they wouldn't have to waste all that time sifting though the chaff! They could go straight to what I WANT.

- Darell

·
Registered
157 Posts
If I was in the Honda Marketing Group, I'd look at sites like Odyclub.com to keep my finger on the "pulse of the customer." It seems that the improvements made on the 2002 were a direct result customer feedback.

------------------
Future Owner '02 MB EXL NAV
Current Owner '96 R Dodge GC ES

·
Registered
329 Posts
Absolutely! Where better to find out customer reactions to your product than a forum dedicated exclusively to it's discussion.

Jim, does Honda know how big of a favor you're doing them by hosting this awesome site?

[This message has been edited by cmmeyers (edited 09-15-2001).]

·
Registered
27 Posts
hmmm... if they do, from what i understand, this summer they sent Jim the most original form of thank you note I've ever heard... in the form of legal action!

still thankful you found a way to keep us going, and we all still manage to find this site. Keep up the good work, Jim!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts