Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
maybe the seat eject button? sometimes you'll do anything to get away from a cranky three year old

Michelle

------------------
2002 RP Odyssey EX-L RES (soon!), '95 Civic Teal DX Coupe, '87 Blue Civic Sedan, '90 Grey Chrysler LeBaron GTC Convertable, '86 Silver Toyota LE Van

[This message has been edited by poodleluvr (edited 08-11-2001).]

·
Registered
196 Posts
I agree with the leather seat heater concept. Probably the same for the passenger.
Nice find Nestor. Did you happen to notice the lack of antenna on the exterior shots? I thought for a moment that we might be lucky enough to get power antennas on the 02 but they most likely unscrewed them to get a more appealing picture.

------------------
Tom
2002 MB EX-L Soon!

·
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by tomhan:
I agree with the leather seat heater concept. Probably the same for the passenger.
Nice find Nestor. Did you happen to notice the lack of antenna on the exterior shots? I thought for a moment that we might be lucky enough to get power antennas on the 02 but they most likely unscrewed them to get a more appealing picture.

</font>
Huh? I never notice that before. Actually that brings up another issue...I noticed with most Acura's (except the MDX) and the Lagreat don't even have exterior antennas - they use the windshield embedded antennas. You would think w/ all those major upgrades to the 2002 they could've made an antenna-less Ody.

Also, congrats Tom on the great news! Glad to hear everything worked out. I'm so jealous!

-Nestor

·
Registered
196 Posts
Nester,
No doubt. The window antenna technology is pretty old. It may add quite a bit to the production cost though. I like the looks of the S2000 antenna so that will be one of the first mods. I have looked around and will keep looking for a retractable anntenna for the ODY. Someone has to make one that will fit in that tiny space.

BTW, thanks for your comment and support!

------------------
Tom
2002 MB EX-L Soon!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'd like to throw out another possibility for the msytery button- back hatch remote release.

Tim

------------------
01 TW EX/Navi

·
Premium Member
1,212 Posts
Nitrous button ... yep, yep ... definitely the button for the optional 100 shot.

------------------
Jim
'01 GG EX w/stuff
'93 Nissan Sentra SE-R with more stuff

P

·
0 Posts
yeah, a nos button would be great. it'd be like the Fast and the Furious goes afternoon carpool.

michelle

------------------
2002 RP Odyssey EX-L RES (soon!), '95 Civic Teal DX Coupe, '87 Blue Civic Sedan, '90 Grey Chrysler LeBaron GTC Convertable, '86 Silver Toyota LE Van

P

·
0 Posts
this time i'm gonna let it all come out, this time i'm gonna stand up and shout, this time i'm gonna do it MY WAY, it's MY WAY, it's my way or the highway!

michelle

------------------

·
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by poodleluvr:
this time i'm gonna let it all come out, this time i'm gonna stand up and shout, this time i'm gonna do it MY WAY, it's MY WAY, it's my way or the highway!

michelle

</font>
Geeah!....Sommmme-daaay you'll see things my way.

"The Fast the Family-Bus"...I smell a sequel!

-Nestor

------------------

2000 CCS EX-NAVI

P

·
0 Posts
yeah, maybe we'll get some real acting out of this one!

Michelle

------------------
2002 RP Odyssey EXL-RES (soon!), '95 Civic Teal DX Coupe, '87 Blue Civic Sedan, '90 Grey Chrysler LeBaron GTC Convertable, '86 Silver Toyota LE Van

P

·
0 Posts
he he he! I didn't see the movie either! I just got a review from some friends.

(would've saw it but it ment I would have to walk two miles in the dark back to my dorm, as I was at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo when it was out)

Michelle

------------------
2002 RP Odyssey EXL-RES (soon!), '95 Civic Teal DX Coupe, '87 Blue Civic Sedan, '90 Grey Chrysler LeBaron GTC Convertable, '86 Silver Toyota LE Van

·
Registered
68 Posts
Leather Seat Heater

I have a 2002 EX-RES and though the picture isn't displaying on my web page, the seat heater is located in the general area you describe.

·
Registered
19 Posts
It is the leather seat heater button

I have leather seats and the button for the heater is on the door...very strange place, indeed.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts