Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a newbee just want to start out by saying that this is a great site and the best Ody news site. I can't believe all the rumours are true.... but I definately am glad they are!!

I have been talking to a dealer here about the 2002's and have a MB L-RES on order.... only problem is the dealers here don't seem to know if the RES will be available in Canada..... say it ain't so.... we already don't get Navi (but I thought this was because of a lack of Canadian discs.... to much open space to map I guess).

Has anyone else heard anything about the availability in Canada... I find it hard to believe that they would not sell RES here.

They did say that:
- the first 02's will arrive in dealerships in late September
- the EX-L will be around CDN$2,000 more than the 01 EX
- the EX will be around CDN$500 more than the 01 EX

Waiting in hope.....

Gary

------------------
2002 MB EX-L RES (on order... if available in Canada)
1998 EX-V6 Accord
1988 Si-4WS Prelude...... so long old friend..... its been great!

·
Registered
483 Posts
First of all, let me start by saying "WELCOME to the ODYCLUB." Are you by any chance located in the GTA. I started a group buy thread in the 'Group Deals' section on the 2002 & was wondering if you will be interested. I am already arranging something with a guy who lives in Richmond Hill.

Let me know here in the forum or send me an e-mail at [email protected] By the way, did you already put down a deposit?

In response to the RES & NAVI issue, I do not think it is a big deal because you can get aftermarket RES & NAVI anyway. Tons of choices out there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts