Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wife and I came home from airport a few nights ago, van ran just fine, no problems. yesterday went out to open the slider and it would not open. I got in the drivers seat and there was absolutely no power, I mean no power. I hooked up a deep cell battery charger (not one of the cheap ones, but literally a spare battery and nothing, I mean nothing at all. Anyone have any ideas? One more thing. The battery is less than a year old, there is no corrosion or loose connections. I read something about the 120 fuse but I really could not tell if it was ok or not by looking at it.

any help is much appreciated

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no lights left on. moreover, used an auxillary battery to jump. like I said, no power at all, I have heard something about resetting the alarm but really dont know if that is an issue.

·
Registered
3,163 Posts
Time to get and learn to use a multimeter to check the battery voltage, battery fuse, etc. Stumbling around blind will just generate more problems. Did you check the battery terminals and ground point?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.