Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wife and I came home from airport a few nights ago, van ran just fine, no problems. yesterday went out to open the slider and it would not open. I got in the drivers seat and there was absolutely no power, I mean no power. I hooked up a deep cell battery charger (not one of the cheap ones, but literally a spare battery and nothing, I mean nothing at all. Anyone have any ideas? One more thing. The battery is less than a year old, there is no corrosion or loose connections. I read something about the 120 fuse but I really could not tell if it was ok or not by looking at it.

any help is much appreciated

·
Registered
569 Posts
Did you leave the interior light on, specifically the master switch on the dash, or maybe the rear hatch light on?

Those lights will murder your battery without mercy.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no lights left on. moreover, used an auxillary battery to jump. like I said, no power at all, I have heard something about resetting the alarm but really dont know if that is an issue.

·
Registered
3,163 Posts
Time to get and learn to use a multimeter to check the battery voltage, battery fuse, etc. Stumbling around blind will just generate more problems. Did you check the battery terminals and ground point?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts