1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
478 Posts
Thanks Chuck! I'm just now leaving to drive over to the local Honda dealer for my brochure
$30,250 for EX Nav is about what I figured, considering everything it's still a good value IMO.

------------------
On the waiting list for my '02 EX Nav in RED!

G

·
Can we consider these fairly 'official'?

Oh, and is that 8/28 EXL-RES in RP date for sure? I sure hope so!!!!!!

This dealer has the best 'dealer' site I've ever seen. Whoever's buying from them please tell them I'm very impressed at the wealth of information they've got.

Michelle

------------------

• 1995 Civic Teal DX Coupe
  • 2002 RP Odyssey EXL-RES (soon!)
  • 1987 Blue Civic Sedan
  • 1990 Grey Chrysler LeBaron GTC Convertable
  • '86 Silver Toyota LE Van
  • 1967 Honda Dream Motorcycle

[This message has been edited by poodleluvr (edited 08-23-2001).]

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
G

·
Not at all.

Michelle

------------------

• 1995 Civic Teal DX Coupe
  • 2002 RP Odyssey EXL-RES (soon!)
  • 1987 Blue Civic Sedan
  • 1990 Grey Chrysler LeBaron GTC Convertable
  • '86 Silver Toyota LE Van
  • 1967 Honda Dream Motorcycle

·
Registered
122 Posts
Sweet. Trading in my 2001 ODY

·
Registered
157 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ckonarske:
http://www.collegehillshonda.com/ has the new prices posted according to Paul Pacek. He just emailed me with the link. Thanks, Paul.

</font>
THANKS! I knew I'd read it hear before hearing from my dealer! Any guesses on build date for a MB EXL NAV? I'm #3 on my local wait list. They said they would fill all specific orders before building for general dealer inventory.

------------------
Future Owner '02 MB EXL NAV
Current Owner '96 R Dodge GC ES

·
Registered
188 Posts
Egads! Only $350 increase? The rear disc brakes are worth more than that! BTW, does anyone know if Honda's making an upgrade disc kit for the pre '02's (Yeah, don't need them, but want them)? Chuck, I'm sure you know (or can find out, hee, hee...)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Now that we know the MSRP's, what do people think the ACTUAL pricing will be? Similar to the 01's where MSRP or under is a good deal, or do people think prices will go down with greater availability from the Alabama plant?

·
Registered
36 Posts
$350 more? I just calculated that the EX-NAV is $1850 more than the '01. That would mean leather was $1500 more?

At any rate, I'm glad I got the '01. Another $1850 for leather and a few more goodies isn't horrible, but it's not exactly a bargain either.

·
Registered
57 Posts
"$350 more? I just calculated that the EX-NAV is $1850 more than the '01. That would mean leather was $1500 more?"

Mikester - you are correct the cost of leather is $1500 more.

"At any rate, I'm glad I got the '01. Another $1850 for leather and a few more goodies isn't horrible, but it's not exactly a bargain either"

I agree if someone just wants Navi and the only way you can get it is with leather that is an $1850 increase. (Is Navi a dealer installed option?) Ouch!

However, the $350 for side airbags, 5-speed tranny, significant horsepower increase, lumbar support for the EX, bigger speakers, more powerful radio, improved sound deadening, etc.. are more than a few goodies and from that perspective the increase is unbelievably small.

·
Registered
1 Posts
saw article on HondaNews... did anyone else notice type - listing Transmission as 4 Speed Auto instead of 5 Speed Auto.

·
Registered
117 Posts
We are being told there is still a 2 to 3 week wait for pricing in Canada... and they still don't know if we get RES or not.

I'd hate to think how long we would have to wait if we didn't build these things.... we may never know.

As least the US pricing gives an indication of the increase.... gotta celebrate the small victories!!

------------------
2002 MB EX-L RES (on order... if available in Canada)
1998 EX-V6 Accord
1988 Si-4WS Prelude...... so long old friend..... its been great!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Can't wait to hear about the build and ship date for mine!

------------------
Steve

2002 Red Ody EX on order.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Man, if you think the rear disks are worht the extra $350, what about just the HP increase? Where else could you buy 30 factory-authorized-and-warranteed reliable HP for only $350? Yikes.

It is too bad that I'm forced into leather to get all the other goodies I want...but it could be worse...

- Darell

------------------
Ordered:
2002 EXL-NAV. White/fern

1 - 19 of 19 Posts