Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
General Questions:
1) Gently press the top corner of the airbag - does the horn activate?
2) Anyone notice it slightly pulling to the right?
3) Stop on a hill - slowly let go of the brake - does the Ody roll back?

RES Questions:
1) Has anyone found the aux inputs on the EXL-RES?
2) The RES headunit is not a CD Changer, correct?

Leather Questions:
1) For frontseats - are the door armrests comfortable?

-Nestor

------------------

2000 CCS EX-NAVI

·
Registered
122 Posts
Nestor,

3rd row seat

·
Registered
122 Posts
Nestor.

FYI -
I did a 25 mile test drive w/my dealer on the Sales Manager demo car. It was a '01 SS EXL-RES. It had 10 miles on its maiden voyage last Thursday

General Questions:
1) Gently press the top corner of the airbag - does the horn activate? - Can Say
2) Anyone notice it slightly pulling to the right? - Can say...It was fine
3) Stop on a hill - slowly let go of the brake - does the Ody roll back? - YES
RES Questions:
1) Has anyone found the aux inputs on the EXL-RES? - 3rd Row
2) The RES headunit is not a CD Changer, correct? - Not CD changer, Subwoofer & CD changer sold separately

Leather Questions:
1) For frontseats - are the door armrests comfortable? - Not any different than my O1 GG EX expect for leather.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Sorry....

CAN'T SAY. I didn't use it.

·
Registered
205 Posts
just to clarify-the head unit is not a CD change but it will operate one. button is labeled "CD/CHG" and manual says it will operate the changer sold seperately.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Can someone with the 2002 with RES tell me how useful the lower center bin is with the the DVD taking up space above it?

Also can someone with a 2002 without RES tell me if the center console area has the full size bin like the 1999-2001 models, or is it like the 2002 with the RES and a blank cover where the DVD would go?

I'm asking because I would like to make a mod to my '01 to add a component and thought maybe buying '02 parts might do it. My other choice is to remove the tray for the coins/bev holder.

------------------
Lanny
2K1 EX MB

·
Registered
51 Posts
I test drove an SS EX-L today - yes the horn activates when you press the corner of the airbag cover. That was the very first thing I tried when I got in it.

The ride and handling are much improved over my '00. It feels much more like driving a car. Also the extra torque gets it off the line with ease. I didn't get it up to highway speeds to appreciate the 5sp tranny, but I did notice that it doesn't hold on to first gear forever like my '00.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Nemogira, your talking about the security system LED! Turn on your alarm and you shouuld see it flashing. David

·
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DMGJLG:
Nemogira, your talking about the security system LED! Turn on your alarm and you shouuld see it flashing. David</font>
Is that what that is? My alarm LED is on top of my steering wheel column. Thanks for letting me know.

-Nestor

------------------

2000 CCS EX-NAVI

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have a question related to the new transmission. Anyone has the 2002 Odyssey, please help. The new trans comes with 5 gears. The dash only shows D, D3, 2, and 1. Is there a button to press for 5th gear overdrive? Can I disable the OD and only use the 4th gear?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts