Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

Sometime back I posted my *fabulously* positive experience with Metro Honda in the Los Angeles area, and recommended those folks for the purchasing of a new Ody in Southern Cal.

At least one person--I think the name is Mike Green (but I don't know which user name/handle he uses)--contacted them on my recommendation.

Mike, I got a call from Metro and they think they'll have a (Red?) Ody coming in soon, and they want you to get it. :)

Would you contact me or Ali at Metro? Drop me an e-mail at [email protected]

Thanks!
- Randy

·
Registered
478 Posts
Hey Randy- I did contact the guys at Metro. Spoke to Ali and Pete, both nice guys but didn't have what I was looking for and couldn't tell me when they would get it. Not sure if I'm the person you're thinking of (I'm not Mike Green), but thanks for going to the trouble of posting this. I'll send you an email too...

------------------
RRP EX Navi on the way-finally!
Forget world peace-visualize using your turn signal!!
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I had been on Metro's list since March of this year. In August they told my GG EX should be in within 3 weeks or so. I asked to be first on the list for a RRP or EGP EXLRES. Luckily I put my name on other lists and got a RRPEXLRES at MSRP from Wesloh Honda in San Juan Capistrano. I was only on Wesloh's list for two months, but they seemed very upfront about the whole process. Even though the people at Metro seemed nice, they didn't give me the best impression. Even though I was told I was first on the list, I have a feeling other people got vans before me from them. Nora Kelley at Wesloh, 949-493-9300, was my salesperson and I'd highly recommend her.

Craig

1 - 3 of 3 Posts