Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a newbie from Ottawa Canada and am thrilled to be part of this club. I picked up my 2002 RRP EX last week and have to keep pinching myself. I am a first time owner of a Honda vehicle having owned Chryslers, a '91 Corolla and a '98 Ford Windstar until I traded it in for this gem. Had the body and mechanics fixed on the Toyota and expect another 10 years from it. The Windstar was never winter driven and it served us well. The warranty on the it expired this year and I just had this nagging feeling in the back of my mind to get rid of it before anything went wrong - the numerous posts on Windstar problems were disconcerting and weighed heavy on me. The trade-in value bore this out even though it was meticulously maintained and only had 28K km. on it. Went to my Honda dealer on several occasions and the trade value quoted kept decreasing each time (3 times in 5 days). I finally took the hit and plunged ahead. Now my wife has trouble getting me out of the garage. It's therapy to just admire every line and feature on that van. I can understand why these vans garner such a cult status. You don't see any Windstar clubs around!

·
Registered
194 Posts
People generally don't like to talk about BAD decisions they've made!

Welcome! I am also Canadian - just a few hours west on the 401 and North on the 427!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hi & welcome ... I am a new member from this week 2 (Canadian also) Congrats on your new Ody! We are expecting to get ours next week: 2002 LX, fern color. My husband & I can't wait.... You are another lucky one. Enjoy it!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts