Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
honestly, I like the look of the 99-01 tail lights more than the new 02. I know that our 99-01 tail lights are all RED in color...and may not be "safer" than an amber...but I still wont spend the hundreds of dollar to replace.

If your main concern is safety, just do it.

If your reason to replace is for looks, well, I cant stop you...but I beg you to think twice.

just my humble opinion.
BTW, welcome to the club. There are a couple of posts for new-comers, Eg. "explain your name"..."favorite color"...blah blah blah...find them in General discussion.
or the infamous search fuction.

------------------

·
Registered
251 Posts
I too don't like the new 02 tail lights- on certain colours. I just think the new amber unit doesn't match GG or SS, the two most popular colours.

On the other hand, they look great on a RRP and TW. But since I have a GG, I am not going to change it anytime soon.

------------------
You can see my 01 GG EX at http://community.webshots.com/user/ddakrt

·
Registered
596 Posts
Yes, the amber lenses would be a good addition, for safety, since the turn signals are not very good, in red, on a sunny day. My thought is to just change the corner lenses and leave the tailgate lenses as they are. The outer lenses are around $50 each and might be well worth the expense.

Jerry O.

------------------
2001 Odyssey GG LX

1 - 4 of 4 Posts