Honda Odyssey Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts
The '05 Ody will definitely NOT have folding 2nd row seats.
Only the 3rd seat will fold into the floor as a 40/60 arrangement.
There will DEFINITELY NOT be any AWD option for the forseeable future.
For most Ody buyers, these will be fine. For the small majority that must have stow-n-go and AWD, there are other options available. My guess is that Honda will still sell all they can make... ;) With 3 kids, a truck, and living in the South, I could care less about stow-n-go and AWD. The 40/60 split rear would be a welcome addition in our family.

My hope is they concentrated on NVH issues (assuming that tranny issues have been solved, TBD) and a few ergonomic enhancements.

05 odyssey

reliable source from local (boston) honda dealer, said "all-new" 05 odyssey will hit the showroom by october! but no details of this all-new odyssey yet...even dealership. mostly likely, honda will shows this off at 04 NY auto show...let's bet on it...

features for 05 odyssey

stow n go is a good concept, but sacrifies comfort for captain chairs...one thing nissan set a good standard for minivan is their fold-flat 2nd row of captain chairs. i bet honda may implement their version of this instead of stow n go...
i don't think AWD will be an option, since honda already has pilot & MDX on the same chassis. consumer will go for those if they're looking for AWD, 7-passenger vehicle.
HID headlight may be a great option. 2-LCD screen dvd entertainment system will be a PLUS (got to take care of passenger in 3rd row seat!), along with voice activated navigation system we've seen on most new honda/ acura vehicle.
exterior design should be inspired by ASM concept...a little toned down version i believe.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.