Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can find a comprehensive list of all of the interior lights of a 2004 Honda Odyssey EXL? I'm getting ready to remove the dash to replace some panel lights and I would also like to replace any other lights. I could have swore there was a glove box light as well as floorboard lights and a light for the box in the center column. But I can't find this information anywhere! Thanks so much!

·
Registered
14,127 Posts
The only light is in the center column tilt down box. That only lights up if the headlights are on. No light in the actual glovebox and no floorboard lights. Such things got introduced in the Touring models starting in 2005.

·
Registered
727 Posts
If I read you post correctly. Because you are taking apart the "dash", why not replace all of your light bulbs now. Avoid,
future work. On my old 2001, was in same situation. "odometer" light went out, and D4 went out, years earlier, and clock light again.

Was going to change all bulbs, but got to thinking. Some bulbs only lit up when, starting the van. "check eng lights."
Other's, turn signal, etc, actual "burn" time, very little.

And at the Honda part's dept, the bulbs are not that cheap, if you plan on purchasing, an entire set.

So, like other's on this site....I just replaced the burnt out ones, and replaced "D4 bulb, with D1 bulb"
(others with old generation 2 vans, know what I.m talking about.)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts