·
Super Moderator
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Super Moderator
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, unfortunately the expected link for the 2008-2010 Odyssey electrical troubleshooting manual does not work. The only ways to access the manual is in ISIS, via a Honda service express subscription, or by purchasing the hardcopy.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks EE4Life, appreciate it. Yesterday I was looking at the picture of A/F Bank 2 sensor 1 picture in 2007 Ody manual and it is oriented differently compared to my 2008 Ody. Just wanted to confirm if anything else has changed. Although the color coding of the connector wires is exactly same. Want to do some electrical debugging.

·
Registered
70 Posts
The link to the eStore doesn't work. I've been trying to get into it for several days with no luck. I extracted the estore address from the link and entered it manually and got it fine. There appears to be something wrong with the redirect part of the link.

·
Super Moderator
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The link to the eStore doesn't work. I've been trying to get into it for several days with no luck. I extracted the estore address from the link and entered it manually and got it fine. There appears to be something wrong with the redirect part of the link.
The link still doesn't work. I have had success with this different link. Hopefully the old link will work again.

http://estore.honda.com/accesssory-installation-instructions/display-installation-instructions.asp?make=honda&year=2008&model=Odyssey&modelname=Odyssey

·
Registered
12 Posts
Funny. For me it seems like I have to wait, or click around a little in the estore section before the service manual link will be accepted.

·
Registered
7 Posts
We're sorry!

We appear to be currently experiencing an interruption in service.

we hope that you'll come back later and visit eStore again in the near future.

Thank you for your patience.

Is this what keeps coming up when it's not working or am I doing something wrong?

·
Registered
6 Posts
OK.... so I go to the eStore and look for a schematic for the sliding door electrics.... it reports there's nothing there!
How can I get hold of one?

·
Super Moderator
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK.... so I go to the eStore and look for a schematic for the sliding door electrics.... it reports there's nothing there!
How can I get hold of one?
You just need to access the eStore link to allow your computer to access any of the Honda/Acura links posted.

·
Super Moderator
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
unable to access anything, could use some assistance, please.

Jose
What issue are you having? I just tried things and it works fine.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Hmm, I'll try again. I was able to access the other ETM, "2008", but not this one. I'll post in a bit...

This is what I'm getting...

"You are not authorized to view the content on this page.

If you believe you have received this message in error, please contact the Support Center.

Please go back or return to the home page."

·
Registered
14 Posts
For those of you having trouble.

1) Verify you are using Adobe Reader X or earlier. You can download it here (If you have a newer version, like XI, you must uninstall Adobe Reader first)

2) Verify you are using Internet Explorer. Mozilla and Chrome don't work.

3) In Internet Explorer go here, You'll be prompted for a password, click cancel and then click on any item.

4) Open a new tab in Internet explorer and then go here.

Done.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
11 Participants
gonjokie
Honda Odyssey Forum
Odyclub community is the #1 forum to discuss all things Honda Odyssey: minivans, safety, service maintenance, mods, and more.
Full Forum Listing