Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All items are used, but in excellent condition. On the floor mats, liner and tray there are minor scuffs, scratches, but no excessive wear. These fit 2005 thru 2010 Odyssey's (all models) only.

Pickup in Freeport, IL would be easier for all of us, but I will ship at your expense the floor items. The iPod interface and dash mounting device will be shipped at no expense to the buyer. Prices are approx 1/2 off new items.

Weathertech front Floorliners (driver and front passenger only, this does not include 2nd or 3rd rows) $50
DSC01511.jpg

Honda cargo mat $40
DSC01512.jpg

Honda cargo tray $50
DSC01513.jpg

Blitzsafe iPod interface. Plugs into the rear of the Honda audio unit and plays your iPod music through the audio unit.
$40
DSC01516.jpg

Pro-Clip dash mount ( Car & Vehicle Mounts*-*ProClip Car Mounts for Mobile Phones, GPS, and Handheld Devices ) and device holder ( Apple iPod Classic 160 GB (1st Gen) - Padded Adjustable Holder with Tilt Swivel*-*ProClip Car Mounts for Mobile Phones, GPS, and Handheld Devices ) $35
DSC01515.jpg

·
Registered
30 Posts
Would be interested in the front weathertech mats. Could you meet me part way like Mt. Carrol. I live in Iowa and it would be a 2 hour drive for me.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll tell you what Chris, make it $125, I'll meet you in Sabula or Savanna (which ever one works the best for you) and I'll throw in 2 very nice second row Weathertech All-Weather (previous generation) mats. These are even in better condition than the ones you see in my pictures.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for lookin, all items have been sold.
Adios, odyclub.com it's been a ball.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts