Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2005 EX-L that had some mildew and mold issues. I want to change all three rows of seats because the outside is perfect and it only has 26,000 miles. The only thing I want to change are the seats and carpet. Are all three rows compatible from 2005-2010? If they are I would like to find the newest and best condition seats available. I'm looking for grey leather and grey carpet if anyone knows of any. Can you buy the carpet already cut for the Odyssey? Any help and insight would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Are all three rows compatible from 2005-2010? If they are I would like to find the newest and best condition seats available. I'm looking for grey leather and grey carpet if anyone knows of any. Can you buy the carpet already cut for the Odyssey? Any help and insight would be greatly appreciated.
Vrivas,

All three rows of seats are identical for the 2005-2007 model year Odysseys. For the '08-'09, they are slightly different and there may be some issues regarding the fit should you try to transplant them into your '05.

And yes sir, hondapartsnow.com sells pre-cut OEM carpeting that is ready to be installed into your Ody: 2005 Odyssey OEM Floor Mat/Carpet parts

:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts