Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm new here just bought a 2005 ex-l. I love it but driver side passenger door beeps and sometimes takes 5 times of coaching it pushing button etc to get it to close. Also passenger side beeps when I press dash button every time. Not sure if that cuz I have the click on the door jam clicked. Doesn't let me close doors manually when I turn dash switch off. Any help? Also DVD player just says loading constantly. Oh sorry one more question how / should I clean the 6 disc cd player. All my cds skip and they are new without scratches
Last complaint: it smells warm when I get out after city streets doing errands . Should I buy that VCM muzzler?

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Welcome to this forum and congratulations on your purchase. Side door issues are very common here. Usually bad rollers and/or the rear latch module.
Always good idea to install a VCM muzzler device.
Pay attention to your timing belt.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Welcome!
I see you have many questions. As thscott posts, the side door issues are very common and we have several recent threads you could read through. If the door does not move smoothly it's most likely that the rollers need repair or replacing. You can also search for your other questions, and you may find your answers.
Although I own an older Ody without VCM, after reading many posts here I agree with thscott about muzzling.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts