Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're putting the Ody up for sale as my wife is determined to buy something new.

82,500 miles, Silver/Gray int, NAV, DVD, everything works great with the exception of the 6-disc CD changer which only loads about 3 discs. Couple scratches and dings here and there but overall above average in my book for the age/miles.

Currently has Bridgestone Blizzaks installed and I don't have summer tires for it yet. The old ones were getting too worn so I tossed them when we installed the Blizzaks. New brake pads/rotors within the last year. All maintenance performed and up to date. I also change the transmission fluid every 20-30k miles and it was just done last week while it was in for the brake recall. I had the engine oil tested around 50k miles and everything looked great and the oil change interval (changed according to maintenance minder) was said to be quite conservative.

Never in an accident although a deer hit the front fender (ding in the corner of fender) and someone scraped there bumper along the back corner which removed some paint. There's also a small ding in the hood from a rock that fell from the heavens.

Accessories include Honda all-weather floor mats and mud guards painted to match.

Asking $16,200

1 - 2 of 2 Posts