Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2005 Honda Odyssey Touring Minivan for sale. Van has 79,000 miles. Loaded every option Honda offered including Navigation, DVD Player, Power Liftgate, Memory Seat, Heated Leather Seats, Dual Power Doors, Rear Climate Control, Parking Sensors w/ Back-Up camera and lots more too many to list. Van in excellent condition. Absolutely everything works and it is mechanically sound, I have had no issues. I tinted the front two windows to match all others. I also have already de-paxed this van with Acura wheels and Michelin tires. I really, really, really, REALLY, REALLY DO NOT want to sell this van but my hubby is making me. I am a car lover and drove an M3 before I had my child. I recently just purchased an M5 for a summer car, however it means I can't afford such a nice van for my winter/family car. So I must sell it and purchase an older Ody.

Will try to check the site for PM's but please text,call or email if interested.
248-514-6801 248-931-1939
[email protected]

Asking $16,900

We are in West Bloomfield, Michigan, but I'm very out-of-state buyer friendly.

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
I wish you were closer to me... 2,000+ miles is just a few too many. This is exactly what I want, and they are hard to find in this neck of the woods. I'm sure it would be around $800 to have her shipped. GLWS!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts