Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really nice Touring Navigation and RES 2005 DEPAXed with the nice Acura wheels and near new tires.
91,250 miles

If you are looking for a solid Touring Odyssey this is it.
Located in the greater New Orleans area for viewing

The wife wants to upgrade. This was the famous ALEX touring van from years ago. I have his service records and mine.

Really a two owner car, a high poster on this site custom ordered it and traded it in a few years later. I grabbed it from the dealer he traded it to. So its titled 2 or 3 times, but its a two owner car. You can probably find his post off my posts.

When I got it from him one of the back panels were bad from a parking lot incident he had happen. Soon after we got it a Police talking on his cell ran into the back of it at 15mph and I got all the bumper and panel fixed. Both very slow bumps.

The vehicle is kept in doors and waxed (thats good) but the kids bikes have rubbed on the van in a few locations. I'll take really good pics to show. A few scratches on her but still a great vehicle. (I think all the wheels slightly nicked and one or two are rubbed)

Mobil ONE synthetic oil changes each time on schedule. New break rotors recently, newish tires.

Priced for quick sale before trading in at dealer $13,900
Pictures on request. I'll post some pics tomorrow if its not raining.

Matt
504-231-6977

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Link of the van when I first got the rims.

All guards are included along with the grill on the bottom

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Price drop $13,000

1 - 3 of 3 Posts